Monday, January 17, 2011

Holiday!

Melaka~

Due to K.E.M.A.L.A.S.A.N yg melampau so update for the holiday with family lambat ckit ak muat naik kat sini.. hiks..
well.. on 4th January aritu.. me, my mom, my dad and my lil sista went to Melaka. [since my mom nak sangat2 perginye.. huhu..]
memang la my dad and mum amik cuti to go for a vacation pas my lil sista tu abis SPM die. lagipun, ni la mase nk spend time together kn 1 family. [me n my dad kn bkn dok kt umah sgt. perantau kn.. hak2!] 
*bajet ak blajar jauh. haha!

******
perjalanan dimulakan kul 8pg. hehe..
my dad nk slow and steady je. so, kteorang da stop2 and relax2 dlu. hik2..
adehhh.. 7jam perjalanan, fun la.. ak tido sekali je dlm perjalanan tu. hahaha!
msuk je tol ayer keroh, my dad plan nk check in kt Bayview Hotel but then, da die ternampak hotel Seri Malaysia plak.
*my dad da mlas nk g cri lokasi Bayview sebenarnye, so die check in terus kat Seri Malaysia.

*******
Percutian 2hari 1 malam tu mmg la best. :)
for me, yg pling best sekali sbb dapat spend time with my family. Weeee~

********
Here some picca yg snap by my lil Sis. memandangkan die photographer of the day. :)
*picca my mum and dad yg pling banyak. HAHAHAHA!

:)

tempat bermalam. :)

my mum and dad. 
[in which muzium ntah.. heee~]

another piece of my lil sis skills on camera. :)

 bcoz of this, my dad finally got a courages to go on boat to langkawi.
ROFL. :))
it's cruise time! :)

my mum and dad. again. hak2! :)


cutenyeeee die wat molot camtu..!
mama spe nie?? [HAHAHA!]


My mum.. :)


my dad.. :)


:)

inside the palace. :)

my mum and dad. again. again. :))

:)

ai! ai! captain!
ROFL. :)

another angle my sis put her skills in. :)

my mum and dad.. again... >.<

smile. :)

another angle. :) nice one.

i'm always ready in front of the camera but not my mum. :)
[nmpk agak besar lengan d ctu. am i put on some weight??]

*credit to my beloved lil sista for all the picca taken. unfortunately, she's not in. why? because dia tak nak. huhu..

well, tu je picca2 yg dpt di upload here. got more but let we keep it la.. hihi.. :)
BIG thanks to my lil sista for all those lovely picca, nice angle. u know u got the skill. 
i'm sure mum and dad will buy the DSLR for u. :) [like u wish for]
but wait until ur result come out first aaa.. hehe..
[mama already told me about it. >.< ]
kalau mama and abah tak belikan pn, me as ur BIG sista will buy u one la.. ok?
*she love photography so much..! and i'm supporting her. also my mum and dad.  :)
[but.. wait until i got a job nnt la.. HAHAHA!]

well, till then.
that's all. 
see ya on the next post k.
take care. :)



ChocolatTeddyBear said...
the best moment ever! :) walaupun just two days, but it's worth coz i have a lot of fun with my family and all of us does. it's quite a long time tak on a long journey and holiday together like this. :)
my dad said.. next trip, probably Langkawi. well.. die nak mengatasi ketakutan naik ferry. HAHAHA! he got his courages to go on board way to langkawi when we go on that river cruise. now his Phobia gone already i guess. hehe.. :) he's very keen on going to Langkawi together. :) [me da byak kali da g. plus, pernah stay and work there before. so, if the trip is on, i think got no problem nk jalan2. still ingat sikit2 jalan kat sana. hik2! *if there is no changes la.. stakat nk g chenang, cable car tu.. still ingat the road from Kuah. :) habis kuat pn klu sesat, "tak jumpa laut, jumpa bukit." Quotes from what my dad said about our places, Penang. :) langkawi pn pulau kn... HAHAHA!

Sealed With Hugs and kissed:
ChocolatTeddyBear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...