Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Good friends keep secrets. And good friends certainly don't make stuff up about you, or pass along along rumors about you that might not be true. If your friend blabs about you without thinking twice, then they aren't respecting you like a good friend should. (Charlie Drixonn)"

What is Exactly I want To say is... 


They are my...


one of my Precious Treasure....



Good Friends! Glad coz having u guys in my life.
errrr.. except yg guy tu ye coz itu lecturer bahasa Perancis kteorang. >.<


we are always together through the fire through the rain. :)


this is what Our Friendship can be defined. :)
We Love Each Others.



ChocolatTeddyBear said.. 
I love this. found it somewhere and it's damn true. :) totally agreed with the words.
GBS.. I Love U all. Like we wish for every relationship that we have, i also have a wish for our Friendship.
I Wish... We were never be apart. i wish for, we will always remember each others. i wish that we will be always together and friends Forever. this is because, U guys are the best thing i treasure. iLy.GBS. :) i pray for.. we have a strong Friendship between each others till the very end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...