Friday, February 25, 2011

Reminder!

when i'm talking about LOVE...

I'm looking for someone who can...
~ take care of me.
~always be there for me.
~always support me.
~ take me as i am.
cheer me up.
respect me.
protect me.
love me as much as he can.


Simply, i'm looking for someone who i can take as...
H.U.S.B.A.N.D
because...
he will be not just as my Boyfriend but he will be my
Bestfriend. My love. My Companion.
Most important thing is 
he is willing to take care of me. love me. till the rest of my life.
give me happiness and give less possibility to break me into a pieces.
i need those SECURITY.
i'm looking for a guy like that. ;)
*ad x? klu ad, sila submit form anda di kaunter ye.. ;)



ChocolatTeddyBear said...
tired got played. tired of heart broken. i'ts time to get serious.
*to my GBS lovely Girls semua.. ni haaa post yg korang da bace aritu. bru arini ak nk publish. hahahaha!


Sealed With Hugs & Kissed :
ChocolatTeddyBear.

3 comments:

  1. Aiyoo everybody wants dat kind of guy la.Choose the right person,sis :p Jgn lupa post pasai dinner.Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hak2! yela2.. but i realized 1 thing, guy yg according to my taste, confirm2 slalu x match with me. huhu..
    alright lil sis. advice taken. :)
    sure.. soon will be update about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bkn da xleh anta borang ker...hihi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...